Their new kit. Hate/love in equal measure on the Twitter. I hated it, but now I’m at the stage where I like anything remotely daring/different. So, you know, go America!
Posted by Richard Whittall under Internationals on Apr 16, 2012
Previous post Neymar’s dribbling skills a throw back to Garrincha
Next Post Footy on Live @theScore — PFA Shortlist
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League