Barcelona’s coach Josep Guardiola gives a press conference in Barcelona on April 27, 2012. Pep Guardiola is leaving the club, ending a four-year reign over one of the greatest eras in club football, the club president announced Today. Barcelona president Sandro Rosell made the announcement at a packed news conference in the Camp Nou alongside the 41-year-old coach. AFP PHOTO/ JOSEP LAGO (Photo credit should read JOSEP LAGO/AFP/GettyImages)
- Apparently the “Wenger Looks Like an Eagle” thing is still going strong
- Lang: Sit down, tuck in, and enjoy your stay at the Restaurante Campeonato Brasileiro
- The bored non-fan’s viewing guide to the Champions League Final
- Captain America Claudio Reyna takes the reins as NYCFC’s newest director of football ops
- Mario Goetze to miss out on politically awkward Champions League final, zoo animals say it won’t affect Dortmund
- Time to ask the Counter Attack pod some questions!
- The Story So Far – May 22nd The de-valuing of Andy Carroll
- The Question of the Day: Where will New York City FC play?
- The State of Analytics: What if we lived in a world where we were all forced to bet on football?
- The top ten things Tony Pulis’ Stoke gave to the world of football