KIEV, UKRAINE – JUNE 15: England fans soak up the atmopshere ahead of the UEFA EURO 2012 group D match between Sweden and England at The Olympic Stadium on June 15, 2012 in Kiev, Ukraine. (Photo by Alex Livesey/Getty Images)
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 22!
- A cool Groundhog Day-esque experiment illustrates that league titles don’t always make a team “better”
- Football Finance: So if the Bundesliga model is so great, how exactly to implement it in England?
- Lyttleton: Is Lewandowski the perfect forward? Or is he the perfect forward for Dortmund?
- Horncastle: Imitation may flatter, but it can also lead to failure in football
- The Story So Far – May 23rd European domestic season ends, so here are the remaining news scraps…
- Apparently the “Wenger Looks Like an Eagle” thing is still going strong
- Lang: Sit down, tuck in, and enjoy your stay at the Restaurante Campeonato Brasileiro
- The bored non-fan’s viewing guide to the Champions League Final
- Captain America Claudio Reyna takes the reins as NYCFC’s newest director of football ops