Apparently these are a thing. Anyway, this is quite good. I don’t have much to say about this match, or the way Spain played, or the fact that people are angry that this wasn’t a “classic” semifinal, as if football owes you anything in a year when Sergio Aguero and Manchester City won the Premier League on the last kick of the ball. You take beauty when it comes, but don’t be silly and expect it, tapping your watch like a tourist.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Euro 2012, Stolen videos on Jun 28, 2012
- Shinji Kagawa’s terrific finish
- Neymar dangles Mexico
- Dean-Richards: Ode to Premier League Fixture List Release Day
- Horncastle: Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni urges his adopted country to “Ganbare!”
- Football Finance: The Case for Financial Fair Play — Part Four
- Counter Attack needs your questions!
- The Story So Far – June 19th Premier League fixture lists released, as are familiar storylines
- The State of Analytics: The End of Experts
- The Story So Far – June 18th Football, run by idiots, signifying something…
- Joe Kinnear: Newcastle’s cutting-edge answer to the problem of how to build a winning side in a post-FFP world