The lack of finish was troubling, but if Arsenal supporters can take anything away from yesterday’s draw with Sunderland it was the superlative performance of Santi Cazorla. The Spanish midfielder’s full time stats via whoscored.com: 4 shots, 77 Passes with 94% accuracy, 7 chances created, 3 tackles and 2 interceptions.
Posted by Devang Desai under EPL, Santi Cazorla, Stolen videos on Aug 19, 2012
- A cool Groundhog Day-esque experiment illustrates that league titles don’t always make a team “better”
- Football Finance: So if the Bundesliga model is so great, how exactly to implement it in England?
- Lyttleton: Is Lewandowski the perfect forward? Or is he the perfect forward for Dortmund?
- Horncastle: Imitation may flatter, but it can also lead to failure in football
- The Story So Far – May 23rd European domestic season ends, so here are the remaining news scraps…
- Apparently the “Wenger Looks Like an Eagle” thing is still going strong
- Lang: Sit down, tuck in, and enjoy your stay at the Restaurante Campeonato Brasileiro
- The bored non-fan’s viewing guide to the Champions League Final
- Captain America Claudio Reyna takes the reins as NYCFC’s newest director of football ops
- Mario Goetze to miss out on politically awkward Champions League final, zoo animals say it won’t affect Dortmund