For the former Arsenal superstar, impossible is nothing. The Red Bulls defeated the Crew 3-1 last night. With the win New York is just two points behind Sporting Kansas City – the current division leader. As the announcer says, Henry’s intent was clear. A special goal from a special player. Miss you, man.
Posted by Devang Desai under MLS, Stolen videos, Thierry Henry on Sep 16, 2012
Previous post Reading 1 – Tottenham 3
- A cool Groundhog Day-esque experiment illustrates that league titles don’t always make a team “better”
- Football Finance: So if the Bundesliga model is so great, how exactly to implement it in England?
- Lyttleton: Is Lewandowski the perfect forward? Or is he the perfect forward for Dortmund?
- Horncastle: Imitation may flatter, but it can also lead to failure in football
- The Story So Far – May 23rd European domestic season ends, so here are the remaining news scraps…
- Apparently the “Wenger Looks Like an Eagle” thing is still going strong
- Lang: Sit down, tuck in, and enjoy your stay at the Restaurante Campeonato Brasileiro
- The bored non-fan’s viewing guide to the Champions League Final
- Captain America Claudio Reyna takes the reins as NYCFC’s newest director of football ops
- Mario Goetze to miss out on politically awkward Champions League final, zoo animals say it won’t affect Dortmund