Down 2-0 to lowly Sovetov, Zenit’s €40 million man began a spirited comeback in the 65th minute with this wonderful strike. Roman Shirokov added the equalizer 13 minutes later to salvage an away point for the Zenitchiki – Russian for anti aircraft gunners, the more you know.
Posted by Devang Desai under Golazo!, Hulk, Stolen videos on Sep 22, 2012
- Joe Kinnear: Newcastle’s cutting-edge answer to the problem of how to build a winning side in a post-FFP world
- Horncastle: Manuel Pellegrini’s quiet authority a good match for Man City’s European ambitions
- The Story So Far – June 17th The Confederations Cup and the death of football’s off-season
- Breaking: Mario Balotelli scores, removes shirt
- Andrea Pirlo celebrates #100 in style
- Neymar strikes in Brazil
- Dean-Richards: Owen “Shankly” Coyle gets the Wigan job because failure isn’t punished in football
- Here are a couple of ways clubs can spend their money more wisely in the transfer market
- FIFA releases official statement on Quebec Soccer Federation turban ban
- The Story So Far – June 14th Is the Premier League failing to attract the world’s best players?