Though they were the better side for the majority of the patch – Pirlo being Pirlo, 70% possession and 16 shots to just seven for Siena – Juventus was in danger of dropping points. Luckily for them, Claudio Marchisio continues to play at an unbelievable level. After a barrage of pressure was directed at the Robur goal, the hometown kid pounced on a loose ball and slotted it into the back of the net in the 85th minute. Champions do what champions do.
Posted by Devang Desai under Claudio Marchisio, Juventus, Serie A on Oct 07, 2012
Previous post Shearer courts Venky’s; this won’t end well
- The Question of the Day: Where will New York City FC play?
- The State of Analytics: What if we lived in a world where we were all forced to bet on football?
- The top ten things Tony Pulis’ Stoke gave to the world of football
- It’s Official: New York City FC to join Major League Soccer for 2015, raises a host of questions
- Is this the end of that long, wet night? Report says Tony Pulis to leave Stoke City
- The Story So Far – May 21st What Jose Mourinho can learn from Juergen Klopp
- Broken News: Jose Mourinho parts ways with Real Madrid by mutual consent
- This is a Diary of Love/Hate: Season in Review
- The Story So Far – May 20th Holiday Monday Edition!
- Done and Dusted: The end of an inglorious campaign