Posted by Richard Whittall under Impressionistic Chalkboards on Nov 09, 2012
- The bored non-fan’s viewing guide to the Champions League Final
- Captain America Claudio Reyna takes the reins as NYCFC’s newest director of football ops
- Mario Goetze to miss out on politically awkward Champions League final, zoo animals say it won’t affect Dortmund
- Time to ask the Counter Attack pod some questions!
- The Story So Far – May 22nd The de-valuing of Andy Carroll
- The Question of the Day: Where will New York City FC play?
- The State of Analytics: What if we lived in a world where we were all forced to bet on football?
- The top ten things Tony Pulis’ Stoke gave to the world of football
- It’s Official: New York City FC to join Major League Soccer for 2015, raises a host of questions
- Is this the end of that long, wet night? Report says Tony Pulis to leave Stoke City