DORTMUND, GERMANY – NOVEMBER 17: Head coach Juergen Klopp of Dortmund looks on during the Bundesliga match between Borussia Dortmund and SpVgg Greuther Fuerth at Signal Iduna Park on November 17, 2012 in Dortmund, Germany. (Photo by Friedemann Vogel/Bongarts/Getty Images)
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League