Queens Park Rangers’ French striker Djibril Cisse celebrates scoring their equalizing goal during the English Premier League football match between Queens Park Rangers and Reading at Loftus Road in London, England on November 4, 2012. AFP PHOTO/CARL COURTRESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE. No use with unauthorized audio, video, data, fixture lists, club/league logos or ?live? services. Online in-match use limited to 45 images, no video emulation. No use in betting, games or single club/league/player publications (Photo credit should read CARL COURT/AFP/Getty Images)
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 22!
- A cool Groundhog Day-esque experiment illustrates that league titles don’t always make a team “better”
- Football Finance: So if the Bundesliga model is so great, how exactly to implement it in England?
- Lyttleton: Is Lewandowski the perfect forward? Or is he the perfect forward for Dortmund?
- Horncastle: Imitation may flatter, but it can also lead to failure in football
- The Story So Far – May 23rd European domestic season ends, so here are the remaining news scraps…
- Apparently the “Wenger Looks Like an Eagle” thing is still going strong
- Lang: Sit down, tuck in, and enjoy your stay at the Restaurante Campeonato Brasileiro
- The bored non-fan’s viewing guide to the Champions League Final
- Captain America Claudio Reyna takes the reins as NYCFC’s newest director of football ops