LONDON, ENGLAND – JUNE 15: Flags of 200 nations are displayed on Regent Street on June 15, 2012 in London, England. The London 2012 Olympics will open in 42 days and London is expected to see a large influx of visitors during the games. (Photo by Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images)
- Your Official Guide to the Champions League Final Guides
- Broken News: Rafa Benitez to take over at Napoli
- Broken News: Inter sack Andrea Stramaccioni
- How Will They Line Up? Champions League Final
- The Story So Far – May 24th Trophies are nice, but a good football process wins more in the long-term
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 22!
- A cool Groundhog Day-esque experiment illustrates that league titles don’t always make a team “better”
- Football Finance: So if the Bundesliga model is so great, how exactly to implement it in England?
- Lyttleton: Is Lewandowski the perfect forward? Or is he the perfect forward for Dortmund?
- Horncastle: Imitation may flatter, but it can also lead to failure in football