LONDON, ENGLAND – JUNE 15: Flags of 200 nations are displayed on Regent Street on June 15, 2012 in London, England. The London 2012 Olympics will open in 42 days and London is expected to see a large influx of visitors during the games. (Photo by Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images)
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League