Well that was a blast. Rooney, comebacks, coins and smoke bombs — the heavily hyped Manchester Derby didn’t disappoint (on the field at least). Here are some of the most engrossing photos from Etihad.
Posted by Devang Desai under Manchester City, Manchester United, Photo of the Day on Dec 09, 2012
- Why there is no such thing as ‘stats vs intuition’ in football
- Is MLS really more popular than baseball with America’s teenagers?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Wigan does it again, Arsenal’s trophy drought and Strootman’s sorrow
- Toni Kroos to Man United? Really? Some things you should know
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football