As with many football videos, this didn’t have the right music (or in this case any music), so just press play on both at the same time. Messi’s needed something understated, and slowly progressive, and roughly the same length as the video in question. Philip Glass does this kind of thing well. Plus, the piece is called “Mad Rush.”
Posted by Richard Whittall under Golazo!, Lionel Messi, The Story So Far on Dec 10, 2012
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League