As with many football videos, this didn’t have the right music (or in this case any music), so just press play on both at the same time. Messi’s needed something understated, and slowly progressive, and roughly the same length as the video in question. Philip Glass does this kind of thing well. Plus, the piece is called “Mad Rush.”
Posted by Richard Whittall under Golazo!, Lionel Messi, The Story So Far on Dec 10, 2012
- The Story So Far – Dec 13 Some games you should not miss this weekend
- We need your help for our End of Year podcast!
- The Skeptical Tactician: Why UEFA should offer a free, public, online course on tactical theory
- The Story So Far – Dec 12 Find out all the possible match-ups in Champions League round of 16
- Should English clubs charge journalists to speak with players and coaches?
- Horncastle: The story of the Italian player who turned down €200,000 and became a hero
- The Story So Far – Dec 11 Watch the Sneijder strike that sent Juve out of the Champions League
- The State of Analytics: Did David Moyes inherit a fundamentally flawed team from Alex Ferguson?
- The Story So Far – Dec 10 Decision Day: Which remaining teams will progress to the round of 16 in the Champions League?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 57!