Chief Executive of Arsenal football club Ivan Gazidis (R) speaks while Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger (L) looks on during a press conference at a hotel in Selangor on July 22, 2012. Arsenal are in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur area to play Malaysia XI, a squad culled from the best players of the Malaysia Super League in a friendly which will take place on July 23. AFP PHOTO / Mohd RASFAN (Photo credit should read MOHD RASFAN/AFP/GettyImages)
- The Story So Far – Dec 13 Some games you should not miss this weekend
- We need your help for our End of Year podcast!
- The Skeptical Tactician: Why UEFA should offer a free, public, online course on tactical theory
- The Story So Far – Dec 12 Find out all the possible match-ups in Champions League round of 16
- Should English clubs charge journalists to speak with players and coaches?
- Horncastle: The story of the Italian player who turned down €200,000 and became a hero
- The Story So Far – Dec 11 Watch the Sneijder strike that sent Juve out of the Champions League
- The State of Analytics: Did David Moyes inherit a fundamentally flawed team from Alex Ferguson?
- The Story So Far – Dec 10 Decision Day: Which remaining teams will progress to the round of 16 in the Champions League?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 57!