Chief Executive of Arsenal football club Ivan Gazidis (R) speaks while Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger (L) looks on during a press conference at a hotel in Selangor on July 22, 2012. Arsenal are in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur area to play Malaysia XI, a squad culled from the best players of the Malaysia Super League in a friendly which will take place on July 23. AFP PHOTO / Mohd RASFAN (Photo credit should read MOHD RASFAN/AFP/GettyImages)
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League