ROME, ITALY – DECEMBER 15: Miroslav Klose of S.S. Lazio celebrates after scoring the opening goal during the Serie A match between S.S. Lazio and FC Internazionale Milano at Stadio Olimpico on December 15, 2012 in Rome, Italy. (Photo by Paolo Bruno/Getty Images)
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?