Fans watch the game on June 14, 2010, during the 2010 World Cup match Netherlands and Denmark at Soccer City Stadium in Soweto, suburban Johannesburg. Soccer City stadium outside Johannesburg will be one of the five stadiums to host matches of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations between January 19 and February 10, 2013. AFP PHOTO / Monirul Bhuiyan (Photo credit should read Monirul Bhuiyan/AFP/Getty Images)
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Wigan does it again, Arsenal’s trophy drought and Strootman’s sorrow
- Toni Kroos to Man United? Really? Some things you should know
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?