Brazilian futsal superstar Falcão shares his with that relatively decent striker playing over in Spain. But don’t get it twisted, before Radamel came Alessandro Rosa Vieira — better known as Falcão. The 35 year-old’s goal in an exo dubbed ‘Futsal Fest’ was pretty special. It was one of five goals for him on the day, leading Atletico past Estrelas in a 14-5 rout.
As someone who shares the same name, first and last, with hundreds of people in this big ol’ world of ours I know the pain.
- Full time for Counter Attack, kick off at the new thescore.com
- Why the LMA is an old man shaking his fist at a cloud
- Liverpool should not miss the warning signs, even if they win the Premier League trophy this season
- Why Man United should avoid looking for “the next Ferguson”
- Why David Moyes’ (probable) sacking as Man United manager was more than 11 months in the making
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Moyes will get fired according to reports
- Bandini: Despite Courtois mania, Chelsea’s No. 1 isn’t planning to ‘Cech out’ just yet
- 8 cool things about this past weekend in football
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough