FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter speaks during a news conference in Moscow on September 30, 2012. Russia and FIFA unveiled the 11 cities from the Baltic to the Urals that will host the 2018 World Cup in the most ambitious project the country has organised since the fall of the USSR. AFP PHOTO / YURI KADOBNOV (Photo credit should read YURI KADOBNOV/AFP/GettyImages)
- The Story So Far – Dec 12 Find out all the possible match-ups in Champions League round of 16
- Should English clubs charge journalists to speak with players and coaches?
- Horncastle: The story of the Italian player who turned down €200,000 and became a hero
- The Story So Far – Dec 11 Watch the Sneijder strike that sent Juve out of the Champions League
- The State of Analytics: Did David Moyes inherit a fundamentally flawed team from Alex Ferguson?
- The Story So Far – Dec 10 Decision Day: Which remaining teams will progress to the round of 16 in the Champions League?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 57!
- The Football So Far – Dec 9 Martinez further rubs Toffee in Moyes’ face, and the reason why United are poor this season
- What delighted/enraged you this weekend in the football?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 56!