SOUTHAMPTON, ENGLAND – JANUARY 05: Demba Ba of Chelsea celebrates scoring his first and his teams fourth goal during the FA Cup Third Round match between Southampton and Chelsea at St Mary’s Stadium on January 5, 2013 in Southampton, England. (Photo by Julian Finney/Getty Images)
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League