New Zealand international and now former QPR defender Ryan Nelsen is slated to be Toronto FC’s next head coach, replacing Paul Mariner (if Ives is to be believed). Here he is talking about the importance of accuracy, and here he is along with the rest of Blackburn demonstrating the importance of eating fried chicken before a big game.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Toronto FC on Jan 07, 2013
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League