New Zealand international and now former QPR defender Ryan Nelsen is slated to be Toronto FC’s next head coach, replacing Paul Mariner (if Ives is to be believed). Here he is talking about the importance of accuracy, and here he is along with the rest of Blackburn demonstrating the importance of eating fried chicken before a big game.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Toronto FC on Jan 07, 2013
- The State of Analytics: Did David Moyes inherit a fundamentally flawed team from Alex Ferguson?
- The Story So Far – Dec 10 Decision Day: Which remaining teams will progress to the round of 16 in the Champions League?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 57!
- The Football So Far – Dec 9 Martinez further rubs Toffee in Moyes’ face, and the reason why United are poor this season
- What delighted/enraged you this weekend in the football?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 56!
- Blatter’s violent mic-grabs, a dancing armadillo, and a bad day for England and the USA—How the World Cup Draw Unfolded
- The Story So Far – Dec 6 Ready! Set! DRAW! theScore has you covered for the World Cup draw today…
- Bandini: Meet the young players with Juventus’ future at their feet
- The Skeptical Tactician: Trigger Happy? Why Spurs are struggling to score…