New Zealand international and now former QPR defender Ryan Nelsen is slated to be Toronto FC’s next head coach, replacing Paul Mariner (if Ives is to be believed). Here he is talking about the importance of accuracy, and here he is along with the rest of Blackburn demonstrating the importance of eating fried chicken before a big game.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Toronto FC on Jan 07, 2013
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?
- Space Evaders: The big reason why Man United lost to Olympiacos