LONDON, ENGLAND – JANUARY 09: Rafael Benitez, manager of Chelsea looks dejected during the Capital One Cup Semi-Final first leg match between Chelsea and Swansea City at Stamford Bridge on January 9, 2013 in London, England. (Photo by Clive Mason/Getty Images)
Posted by Richard Whittall under on Jan 10, 2013
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?