LONDON, ENGLAND – JANUARY 09: Rafael Benitez, manager of Chelsea looks dejected during the Capital One Cup Semi-Final first leg match between Chelsea and Swansea City at Stamford Bridge on January 9, 2013 in London, England. (Photo by Clive Mason/Getty Images)
Posted by Richard Whittall under on Jan 10, 2013
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League
- Watch Zlatan and Mourinho share a telling moment after Chelsea’s PSG victory