The African Cup Of Nations is underway. Two nil-nil draws capped an uninspiring opening to the tournament. Thankfully, Ghana and The Democratic Republic of the Congo have enlivened the proceedings. Four goals, including one from Juventus man Kwadwo Asamoah, led to a stalemate at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium — Ghana squandered a two goal lead. DRC keeper Muteba Kidiaba was terrific, but this celebration takes the cake. Expect to see the bump and swish at all the hottest clubs next week.
Posted by Devang Desai under African Cup of Nations on Jan 20, 2013
- Mario Goetze to miss out on politically awkward Champions League final, zoo animals say it won’t affect Dortmund
- Time to ask the Counter Attack pod some questions!
- The Story So Far – May 22nd The de-valuing of Andy Carroll
- The Question of the Day: Where will New York City FC play?
- The State of Analytics: What if we lived in a world where we were all forced to bet on football?
- The top ten things Tony Pulis’ Stoke gave to the world of football
- It’s Official: New York City FC to join Major League Soccer for 2015, raises a host of questions
- Is this the end of that long, wet night? Report says Tony Pulis to leave Stoke City
- The Story So Far – May 21st What Jose Mourinho can learn from Juergen Klopp
- Broken News: Jose Mourinho parts ways with Real Madrid by mutual consent