The African Cup Of Nations is underway. Two nil-nil draws capped an uninspiring opening to the tournament. Thankfully, Ghana and The Democratic Republic of the Congo have enlivened the proceedings. Four goals, including one from Juventus man Kwadwo Asamoah, led to a stalemate at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium — Ghana squandered a two goal lead. DRC keeper Muteba Kidiaba was terrific, but this celebration takes the cake. Expect to see the bump and swish at all the hottest clubs next week.
Posted by Devang Desai under African Cup of Nations on Jan 20, 2013
- Football Finance: TV is in decline, the Premier League isn’t immune, the party could be over in the next decade or so…
- The Story So Far – Dec 4 World Cup pots explained, and World Cup ball revealed!
- The State of Analytics: The Numbers Fame—Is football analytics ready for Prime Time?
- The Story So Far – Dec 3 Watch Dante humiliate Schweinsteiger in training for Bayern
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 55!
- The Football So Far – Dec 2 Tiki-taka invades Britain, and a British footballer invades Spain
- One simple thing you can do to make your Monday more enjoyable
- The Story So Far – Nov 29 What should you watch this weekend in club football?
- The Skeptical Tactician: Football isn’t war, and football tactics need not be a secret
- The Story So Far – Nov 28 Fans of English football should be very, very concerned…