Here it is! A new football podcast for your delectation. Richard Whittall joins Devang Desai to quickly discuss the highlights and lowlights of the football weekend, and Richard speaks with the Guardian Sport Editor Sean Ingle on his Guardian column on the rise of the technical scout in football analytics. We round out with the Score’s own Sean Keay to discuss Jonathan De Guzman’s hopefully final declaration for the Dutch national team, and what it means for Canadian soccer (if anything).
Posted by Devang Desai under Counter Attack Podcast on Jan 21, 2013
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Wigan does it again, Arsenal’s trophy drought and Strootman’s sorrow
- Toni Kroos to Man United? Really? Some things you should know
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?