Here it is! A new football podcast for your delectation. Richard Whittall joins Devang Desai to quickly discuss the highlights and lowlights of the football weekend, and Richard speaks with the Guardian Sport Editor Sean Ingle on his Guardian column on the rise of the technical scout in football analytics. We round out with the Score’s own Sean Keay to discuss Jonathan De Guzman’s hopefully final declaration for the Dutch national team, and what it means for Canadian soccer (if anything).
Posted by Devang Desai under Counter Attack Podcast on Jan 21, 2013
- Lyttleton: Is Lewandowski the perfect forward? Or is he the perfect forward for Dortmund?
- Horncastle: Imitation may flatter, but it can also lead to failure in football
- The Story So Far – May 23rd European domestic season ends, so here are the remaining news scraps…
- Apparently the “Wenger Looks Like an Eagle” thing is still going strong
- Lang: Sit down, tuck in, and enjoy your stay at the Restaurante Campeonato Brasileiro
- The bored non-fan’s viewing guide to the Champions League Final
- Captain America Claudio Reyna takes the reins as NYCFC’s newest director of football ops
- Mario Goetze to miss out on politically awkward Champions League final, zoo animals say it won’t affect Dortmund
- Time to ask the Counter Attack pod some questions!
- The Story So Far – May 22nd The de-valuing of Andy Carroll