Arsenal have overcome an early one goal deficit, and lead 5-1 in the 60th minute. Lukas Podolski’s wonder strike tied things up in the 22nd. The Gunners started the second half like a house on fire, going ahead thanks to Olivier Giroud’s goal in the 47th minute. Tallies from Cazorla, Walcott and Giroud (again) have made this one a laugher. Four goals in ten minutes means all is right at the Emirates — for a few days at least.
- Why there is no such thing as ‘stats vs intuition’ in football
- Is MLS really more popular than baseball with America’s teenagers?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Wigan does it again, Arsenal’s trophy drought and Strootman’s sorrow
- Toni Kroos to Man United? Really? Some things you should know
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football