Arsenal have overcome an early one goal deficit, and lead 5-1 in the 60th minute. Lukas Podolski’s wonder strike tied things up in the 22nd. The Gunners started the second half like a house on fire, going ahead thanks to Olivier Giroud’s goal in the 47th minute. Tallies from Cazorla, Walcott and Giroud (again) have made this one a laugher. Four goals in ten minutes means all is right at the Emirates — for a few days at least.
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League
- Watch Zlatan and Mourinho share a telling moment after Chelsea’s PSG victory