SWANSEA, WALES – JANUARY 23: A ball boy lays on the ground after being kicked by Eden Hazard of Chelsea who is then sent off during the Capital One Cup Semi-Final Second Leg match between Swansea City and Chelsea at Liberty Stadium on January 23, 2013 in Swansea, Wales. (Photo by Michael Steele/Getty Images)
Posted by Richard Whittall under on Jan 24, 2013
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League