SWANSEA, WALES – JANUARY 23: A ball boy lays on the ground after being kicked by Eden Hazard of Chelsea who is then sent off during the Capital One Cup Semi-Final Second Leg match between Swansea City and Chelsea at Liberty Stadium on January 23, 2013 in Swansea, Wales. (Photo by Michael Steele/Getty Images)
Posted by Richard Whittall under on Jan 24, 2013
- Why there is no such thing as ‘stats vs intuition’ in football
- Is MLS really more popular than baseball with America’s teenagers?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Wigan does it again, Arsenal’s trophy drought and Strootman’s sorrow
- Toni Kroos to Man United? Really? Some things you should know
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football