SWANSEA, WALES – JANUARY 23: A ball boy lays on the ground after being kicked by Eden Hazard of Chelsea who is then sent off during the Capital One Cup Semi-Final Second Leg match between Swansea City and Chelsea at Liberty Stadium on January 23, 2013 in Swansea, Wales. (Photo by Michael Steele/Getty Images)
Posted by Richard Whittall under on Jan 24, 2013
- The Skeptical Tactician: Why UEFA should offer a free, public, online course on tactical theory
- The Story So Far – Dec 12 Find out all the possible match-ups in Champions League round of 16
- Should English clubs charge journalists to speak with players and coaches?
- Horncastle: The story of the Italian player who turned down €200,000 and became a hero
- The Story So Far – Dec 11 Watch the Sneijder strike that sent Juve out of the Champions League
- The State of Analytics: Did David Moyes inherit a fundamentally flawed team from Alex Ferguson?
- The Story So Far – Dec 10 Decision Day: Which remaining teams will progress to the round of 16 in the Champions League?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 57!
- The Football So Far – Dec 9 Martinez further rubs Toffee in Moyes’ face, and the reason why United are poor this season
- What delighted/enraged you this weekend in the football?