Near Rustenburg, in Phokeng to be exact. Emmanuel Adebayor’s goal in the 32nd minute was going to hold up. With the victory, the Togolese would draw level with Tunisia on three points, the latter lost to Côte d’Ivoire earlier today. Anyways the net flat out broke late in the game. The delay lasted about ten minutes before play resumed. Togo added a second in injury time.
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?
- Space Evaders: The big reason why Man United lost to Olympiacos