Near Rustenburg, in Phokeng to be exact. Emmanuel Adebayor’s goal in the 32nd minute was going to hold up. With the victory, the Togolese would draw level with Tunisia on three points, the latter lost to Côte d’Ivoire earlier today. Anyways the net flat out broke late in the game. The delay lasted about ten minutes before play resumed. Togo added a second in injury time.
- The Story So Far – Dec 6 Ready! Set! DRAW! theScore has you covered for the World Cup draw today…
- Bandini: Meet the young players with Juventus’ future at their feet
- The Skeptical Tactician: Trigger Happy? Why Spurs are struggling to score…
- The Story So Far – Dec 5 Guess which paper turned on Moyes after historic 0-1 loss to Everton…
- Football Finance: TV is in decline, the Premier League isn’t immune, the party could be over in the next decade or so…
- The Story So Far – Dec 4 World Cup pots explained, and World Cup ball revealed!
- The State of Analytics: The Numbers Fame—Is football analytics ready for Prime Time?
- The Story So Far – Dec 3 Watch Dante humiliate Schweinsteiger in training for Bayern
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 55!
- The Football So Far – Dec 2 Tiki-taka invades Britain, and a British footballer invades Spain