Near Rustenburg, in Phokeng to be exact. Emmanuel Adebayor’s goal in the 32nd minute was going to hold up. With the victory, the Togolese would draw level with Tunisia on three points, the latter lost to Côte d’Ivoire earlier today. Anyways the net flat out broke late in the game. The delay lasted about ten minutes before play resumed. Togo added a second in injury time.
- Done and Dusted: The end of an inglorious campaign
- David Beckham bids adieu
- Roberto Mancini thanks Manchester City’s fans
- David Beckham already has his paws in MLS expansion
- Dean-Richards: Chris Waddle clocks in at 1001
- Video: Beckham was a Major League Soccer player
- Friday Football Predictions: Last call!
- Chris Waddle in “listen to this utter crap I have to say about David Beckham”
- The Story So Far — May 17th Premier League is over
- Mario Balotelli’s first Tweets, annotated