Every pilot needs their second episode, the one with new writers and an entirely different plot. This wasn’t that. Richard Whittall joins Devang Desai to round up the highlights and lowlights of the week, and then Richard speaks with Inside Minnesota Soccer alumnus Brian Quarstad about the recent MLS/USL Pro affiliation scheme. We round out with a discussion with Sean Keay on what the deal is with all those damn FA Cup upsets this week. Enjoy!
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Jan 28, 2013
- Liverpool should not miss the warning signs, even if they win the Premier League trophy this season
- Why Man United should avoid looking for “the next Ferguson”
- Why David Moyes’ (probable) sacking as Man United manager was more than 11 months in the making
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Moyes will get fired according to reports
- Bandini: Despite Courtois mania, Chelsea’s No. 1 isn’t planning to ‘Cech out’ just yet
- 8 cool things about this past weekend in football
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?