Every pilot needs their second episode, the one with new writers and an entirely different plot. This wasn’t that. Richard Whittall joins Devang Desai to round up the highlights and lowlights of the week, and then Richard speaks with Inside Minnesota Soccer alumnus Brian Quarstad about the recent MLS/USL Pro affiliation scheme. We round out with a discussion with Sean Keay on what the deal is with all those damn FA Cup upsets this week. Enjoy!
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Jan 28, 2013
- Why there is no such thing as ‘stats vs intuition’ in football
- Is MLS really more popular than baseball with America’s teenagers?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Wigan does it again, Arsenal’s trophy drought and Strootman’s sorrow
- Toni Kroos to Man United? Really? Some things you should know
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football