Every pilot needs their second episode, the one with new writers and an entirely different plot. This wasn’t that. Richard Whittall joins Devang Desai to round up the highlights and lowlights of the week, and then Richard speaks with Inside Minnesota Soccer alumnus Brian Quarstad about the recent MLS/USL Pro affiliation scheme. We round out with a discussion with Sean Keay on what the deal is with all those damn FA Cup upsets this week. Enjoy!
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Jan 28, 2013
- The Football So Far – Dec 9 Martinez further rubs Toffee in Moyes’ face, and the reason why United are poor this season
- What delighted/enraged you this weekend in the football?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 56!
- Blatter’s violent mic-grabs, a dancing armadillo, and a bad day for England and the USA—How the World Cup Draw Unfolded
- The Story So Far – Dec 6 Ready! Set! DRAW! theScore has you covered for the World Cup draw today…
- Bandini: Meet the young players with Juventus’ future at their feet
- The Skeptical Tactician: Trigger Happy? Why Spurs are struggling to score…
- The Story So Far – Dec 5 Guess which paper turned on Moyes after historic 0-1 loss to Everton…
- Football Finance: TV is in decline, the Premier League isn’t immune, the party could be over in the next decade or so…
- The Story So Far – Dec 4 World Cup pots explained, and World Cup ball revealed!