Jonathan Pitroipa has put Burkina Faso through to the semi finals with an injury time header against Togo. Pitroipa, BF’s Messi, connected on Charles Kabore corner just before the end of the first period of extra time. It’s the second time Burkina Faso has made the last four –they made it in 1998 as well. Sidenote: the pitch in Nelspruit could use some work.
- It’s Official: New York City FC to join Major League Soccer for 2015, raises a host of questions
- Is this the end of that long, wet night? Report says Tony Pulis to leave Stoke City
- The Story So Far – May 21st What Jose Mourinho can learn from Juergen Klopp
- Broken News: Jose Mourinho parts ways with Real Madrid by mutual consent
- This is a Diary of Love/Hate: Season in Review
- The Story So Far – May 20th Holiday Monday Edition!
- Done and Dusted: The end of an inglorious campaign
- David Beckham bids adieu
- Roberto Mancini thanks Manchester City’s fans
- David Beckham already has his paws in MLS expansion