Jonathan Pitroipa has put Burkina Faso through to the semi finals with an injury time header against Togo. Pitroipa, BF’s Messi, connected on Charles Kabore corner just before the end of the first period of extra time. It’s the second time Burkina Faso has made the last four –they made it in 1998 as well. Sidenote: the pitch in Nelspruit could use some work.
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 56!
- Blatter’s violent mic-grabs, a dancing armadillo, and a bad day for England and the USA—How the World Cup Draw Unfolded
- The Story So Far – Dec 6 Ready! Set! DRAW! theScore has you covered for the World Cup draw today…
- Bandini: Meet the young players with Juventus’ future at their feet
- The Skeptical Tactician: Trigger Happy? Why Spurs are struggling to score…
- The Story So Far – Dec 5 Guess which paper turned on Moyes after historic 0-1 loss to Everton…
- Football Finance: TV is in decline, the Premier League isn’t immune, the party could be over in the next decade or so…
- The Story So Far – Dec 4 World Cup pots explained, and World Cup ball revealed!
- The State of Analytics: The Numbers Fame—Is football analytics ready for Prime Time?
- The Story So Far – Dec 3 Watch Dante humiliate Schweinsteiger in training for Bayern