Richard Whittall and Devang Desai run down the highlights and lowlights of the week, from Balo to brawls. Richard interviews Simon Gleave, head of analysis at InfoStrada Sports, about an exciting new media project he’s working on, plus the origin of his blog name. We end the podcast with Sean Keay filling out our Three Man Independent Panel, discussing match-fixing and what, if anything, we can do about it.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Feb 04, 2013
- Why there is no such thing as ‘stats vs intuition’ in football
- Is MLS really more popular than baseball with America’s teenagers?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Wigan does it again, Arsenal’s trophy drought and Strootman’s sorrow
- Toni Kroos to Man United? Really? Some things you should know
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football