Galatasaray lead Akhisar Belediye 2-1 in the 85th minute, thanks to a goal and assist from Didier Drogba. The Ivorian star was greeted with a hero’s welcome at İzmir airport yesterday. The Turkish giants will take on Schalke on February 20th in a Champions League clash. Drogba looks ready to go.
Posted by Devang Desai under Didier Drogba, Galatasaray on Feb 15, 2013
Previous post Dean-Richards: The Joy of Four footballing geniuses
Next Post Mario Balotelli does it again
- Apparently the “Wenger Looks Like an Eagle” thing is still going strong
- Lang: Sit down, tuck in, and enjoy your stay at the Restaurante Campeonato Brasileiro
- The bored non-fan’s viewing guide to the Champions League Final
- Captain America Claudio Reyna takes the reins as NYCFC’s newest director of football ops
- Mario Goetze to miss out on politically awkward Champions League final, zoo animals say it won’t affect Dortmund
- Time to ask the Counter Attack pod some questions!
- The Story So Far – May 22nd The de-valuing of Andy Carroll
- The Question of the Day: Where will New York City FC play?
- The State of Analytics: What if we lived in a world where we were all forced to bet on football?
- The top ten things Tony Pulis’ Stoke gave to the world of football