Borussia Dortmund lead Eintracht Frankfurt 2-0 early, thanks to two goals from wonderkid Marco Reus. Going ‘ham’ is a turn of phrase that should die a painful death–regret using it. Reus looked to be slightly offside on his second goal. That said, he scored his second seconds after his first. Apologies for the tongue twister.
Posted by Devang Desai under Borussia Dortmund, Marco Reus on Feb 16, 2013
- Neymar dangles Mexico
- Dean-Richards: Ode to Premier League Fixture List Release Day
- Horncastle: Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni urges his adopted country to “Ganbare!”
- Football Finance: The Case for Financial Fair Play — Part Four
- Counter Attack needs your questions!
- The Story So Far – June 19th Premier League fixture lists released, as are familiar storylines
- The State of Analytics: The End of Experts
- The Story So Far – June 18th Football, run by idiots, signifying something…
- Joe Kinnear: Newcastle’s cutting-edge answer to the problem of how to build a winning side in a post-FFP world
- Horncastle: Manuel Pellegrini’s quiet authority a good match for Man City’s European ambitions