Borussia Dortmund lead Eintracht Frankfurt 2-0 early, thanks to two goals from wonderkid Marco Reus. Going ‘ham’ is a turn of phrase that should die a painful death–regret using it. Reus looked to be slightly offside on his second goal. That said, he scored his second seconds after his first. Apologies for the tongue twister.
Posted by Devang Desai under Borussia Dortmund, Marco Reus on Feb 16, 2013
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?
- Space Evaders: The big reason why Man United lost to Olympiacos