All Eredivisie all the time. Feyenoord defeated PSV 2-1 at De Kuip Stadion today, closing the gap at the top. De Stadionclub trail PSV by only three points, but the story from today’s game will center around a post match dust up between Joris Mathijsen and Jeremain Lens. Excuse me for being a boorish grunt – FIGHT. FIGHT FIGHT. The two players involved had gone at it all day. Lens, embittered by the loss, chose to lash out after the game. Not enough bloodied noses for the amount of screaming.
Posted by Devang Desai under Eredivisie on Feb 24, 2013
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League