All Eredivisie all the time. Feyenoord defeated PSV 2-1 at De Kuip Stadion today, closing the gap at the top. De Stadionclub trail PSV by only three points, but the story from today’s game will center around a post match dust up between Joris Mathijsen and Jeremain Lens. Excuse me for being a boorish grunt – FIGHT. FIGHT FIGHT. The two players involved had gone at it all day. Lens, embittered by the loss, chose to lash out after the game. Not enough bloodied noses for the amount of screaming.
Posted by Devang Desai under Eredivisie on Feb 24, 2013
- Apparently the “Wenger Looks Like an Eagle” thing is still going strong
- Lang: Sit down, tuck in, and enjoy your stay at the Restaurante Campeonato Brasileiro
- The bored non-fan’s viewing guide to the Champions League Final
- Captain America Claudio Reyna takes the reins as NYCFC’s newest director of football ops
- Mario Goetze to miss out on politically awkward Champions League final, zoo animals say it won’t affect Dortmund
- Time to ask the Counter Attack pod some questions!
- The Story So Far – May 22nd The de-valuing of Andy Carroll
- The Question of the Day: Where will New York City FC play?
- The State of Analytics: What if we lived in a world where we were all forced to bet on football?
- The top ten things Tony Pulis’ Stoke gave to the world of football