All Eredivisie all the time. Feyenoord defeated PSV 2-1 at De Kuip Stadion today, closing the gap at the top. De Stadionclub trail PSV by only three points, but the story from today’s game will center around a post match dust up between Joris Mathijsen and Jeremain Lens. Excuse me for being a boorish grunt – FIGHT. FIGHT FIGHT. The two players involved had gone at it all day. Lens, embittered by the loss, chose to lash out after the game. Not enough bloodied noses for the amount of screaming.
Posted by Devang Desai under Eredivisie on Feb 24, 2013
- Liverpool should not miss the warning signs, even if they win the Premier League trophy this season
- Why Man United should avoid looking for “the next Ferguson”
- Why David Moyes’ (probable) sacking as Man United manager was more than 11 months in the making
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Moyes will get fired according to reports
- Bandini: Despite Courtois mania, Chelsea’s No. 1 isn’t planning to ‘Cech out’ just yet
- 8 cool things about this past weekend in football
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?