Richard Whittall and Devang Desai run through their Vieiras and Vidukas from the week, and Richard speaks with Forbes writer Zach Slaton on the upcoming Sloan MIT Sports Analytics conference in Boston. Sean Keay fills out the pod panel for a discussion of Swansea City’s success and whether it can or should be emulated throughout the league, but not before Richard settles a little bet.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Feb 25, 2013
Next Post Gareth Bale does it again
- Bandini: Despite Courtois mania, Chelsea’s No. 1 isn’t planning to ‘Cech out’ just yet
- 8 cool things about this past weekend in football
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?