Richard Whittall and Devang Desai run through their Vieiras and Vidukas from the week, and Richard speaks with Forbes writer Zach Slaton on the upcoming Sloan MIT Sports Analytics conference in Boston. Sean Keay fills out the pod panel for a discussion of Swansea City’s success and whether it can or should be emulated throughout the league, but not before Richard settles a little bet.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Feb 25, 2013
Next Post Gareth Bale does it again
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?
- Space Evaders: The big reason why Man United lost to Olympiacos