Not proud of myself for posting this, but Dimitar Berbatov alone makes this version of the Harlem Shake slightly watchable. Still waiting for Martin Tyler and G-Nevs to do one of these.
Posted by Devang Desai under Dimitar Berbatov, Fulham FC, Stolen videos on Feb 28, 2013
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?
- Space Evaders: The big reason why Man United lost to Olympiacos