Number 225. With this goal against Genoa, Francesco Totti joins Gunnar Nordahl as the second all time goal scorer in the history of Serie A. Totti has broken double figures 13 times in 20 seasons, a testament to his consistency. The play that set up the penalty was dubious but that’s how it goes sometimes. Take a bow Francesco.
Posted by Devang Desai under Francesco Totti, Roma, Serie A on Mar 03, 2013
- Should English clubs charge journalists to speak with players and coaches?
- Horncastle: The story of the Italian player who turned down €200,000 and became a hero
- The Story So Far – Dec 11 Watch the Sneijder strike that sent Juve out of the Champions League
- The State of Analytics: Did David Moyes inherit a fundamentally flawed team from Alex Ferguson?
- The Story So Far – Dec 10 Decision Day: Which remaining teams will progress to the round of 16 in the Champions League?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 57!
- The Football So Far – Dec 9 Martinez further rubs Toffee in Moyes’ face, and the reason why United are poor this season
- What delighted/enraged you this weekend in the football?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 56!
- Blatter’s violent mic-grabs, a dancing armadillo, and a bad day for England and the USA—How the World Cup Draw Unfolded