AC Milan are on their way to victory against Genoa, leading 2-0 late in the second half. Mario Balotelli has scored again, but Giampaolo Pazzini’s goal deserves its due. The striker injured his left leg moments before scoring and was eventually substituted for Balotelli, but he left his mark with this cracker from the edge of the box. Well done.
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League