So much so he’s a card-carrying fan. Literally. What a de-monstrance-ation of his support! There’s certainly no one mitre-er than San Lorenzo, after all. The club was named after a priest, so it would be a cardinal sin not to support them! I’m the Honest Ed of football blogs!
Posted by Richard Whittall under Argentina on Mar 14, 2013
- Joe Kinnear: Newcastle’s cutting-edge answer to the problem of how to build a winning side in a post-FFP world
- Horncastle: Manuel Pellegrini’s quiet authority a good match for Man City’s European ambitions
- The Story So Far – June 17th The Confederations Cup and the death of football’s off-season
- Breaking: Mario Balotelli scores, removes shirt
- Andrea Pirlo celebrates #100 in style
- Neymar strikes in Brazil
- Dean-Richards: Owen “Shankly” Coyle gets the Wigan job because failure isn’t punished in football
- Here are a couple of ways clubs can spend their money more wisely in the transfer market
- FIFA releases official statement on Quebec Soccer Federation turban ban
- The Story So Far – June 14th Is the Premier League failing to attract the world’s best players?