So much so he’s a card-carrying fan. Literally. What a de-monstrance-ation of his support! There’s certainly no one mitre-er than San Lorenzo, after all. The club was named after a priest, so it would be a cardinal sin not to support them! I’m the Honest Ed of football blogs!
Posted by Richard Whittall under Argentina on Mar 14, 2013
- Bandini: Meet the young players with Juventus’ future at their feet
- The Skeptical Tactician: Trigger Happy? Why Spurs are struggling to score…
- The Story So Far – Dec 5 Guess which paper turned on Moyes after historic 0-1 loss to Everton…
- Football Finance: TV is in decline, the Premier League isn’t immune, the party could be over in the next decade or so…
- The Story So Far – Dec 4 World Cup pots explained, and World Cup ball revealed!
- The State of Analytics: The Numbers Fame—Is football analytics ready for Prime Time?
- The Story So Far – Dec 3 Watch Dante humiliate Schweinsteiger in training for Bayern
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 55!
- The Football So Far – Dec 2 Tiki-taka invades Britain, and a British footballer invades Spain
- One simple thing you can do to make your Monday more enjoyable