Picked this up from Reddit, these numbers are from the Champions League. Respect and virtual cookies to the person who points out why this is the dumbest stats graph you’ve seen this year, and no peeking at the Reddit comments section for help.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Soccer Analytics on Mar 20, 2013
- Shinji Kagawa’s terrific finish
- Neymar dangles Mexico
- Dean-Richards: Ode to Premier League Fixture List Release Day
- Horncastle: Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni urges his adopted country to “Ganbare!”
- Football Finance: The Case for Financial Fair Play — Part Four
- Counter Attack needs your questions!
- The Story So Far – June 19th Premier League fixture lists released, as are familiar storylines
- The State of Analytics: The End of Experts
- The Story So Far – June 18th Football, run by idiots, signifying something…
- Joe Kinnear: Newcastle’s cutting-edge answer to the problem of how to build a winning side in a post-FFP world