Richard Whittall and Devang Desai discuss LA Galaxy’s possession approach, Christopher Samba’s bad day, and some horrible tackles from otherwise nice people. They are joined by pod newcomer James Bigg in the panel where they examine the Paolo Di Canio controversy and whether his fascist views are the most important subject of his appointment to Sunderland.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Apr 02, 2013
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League