Richard Whittall and Devang Desai discuss LA Galaxy’s possession approach, Christopher Samba’s bad day, and some horrible tackles from otherwise nice people. They are joined by pod newcomer James Bigg in the panel where they examine the Paolo Di Canio controversy and whether his fascist views are the most important subject of his appointment to Sunderland.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Apr 02, 2013
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?
- Space Evaders: The big reason why Man United lost to Olympiacos