Are you a bored partisan plebe who has nothing better to do in their spare time than mull over FA arguments in search of inconsistencies as proof that England’s Football Association is corrupt, hates your club and your club alone, and wants Luis Suarez to die because he’s Uruguayan and because Liverpool must be prevented from ever winning the Premier League again?
Posted by Richard Whittall under EPL, FA, Liverpool on Apr 26, 2013
- The Skeptical Tactician: Why UEFA should offer a free, public, online course on tactical theory
- The Story So Far – Dec 12 Find out all the possible match-ups in Champions League round of 16
- Should English clubs charge journalists to speak with players and coaches?
- Horncastle: The story of the Italian player who turned down €200,000 and became a hero
- The Story So Far – Dec 11 Watch the Sneijder strike that sent Juve out of the Champions League
- The State of Analytics: Did David Moyes inherit a fundamentally flawed team from Alex Ferguson?
- The Story So Far – Dec 10 Decision Day: Which remaining teams will progress to the round of 16 in the Champions League?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 57!
- The Football So Far – Dec 9 Martinez further rubs Toffee in Moyes’ face, and the reason why United are poor this season
- What delighted/enraged you this weekend in the football?