Richard Whittall, Devang Desai and Sean Keay manage to talk through horrible drilling sounds and Richard’s high pitched and nasally celebrations as Aston Villa scored twice against Sunderland to discuss everything from Schalke’s winning form, UEFA’s inconsistency when it comes to fining clubs, and much more. Then we move on to address Don Garber’s claims that MLS could do with fewer games on TV.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Apr 29, 2013
- What delighted/enraged you this weekend in the football?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 56!
- Blatter’s violent mic-grabs, a dancing armadillo, and a bad day for England and the USA—How the World Cup Draw Unfolded
- The Story So Far – Dec 6 Ready! Set! DRAW! theScore has you covered for the World Cup draw today…
- Bandini: Meet the young players with Juventus’ future at their feet
- The Skeptical Tactician: Trigger Happy? Why Spurs are struggling to score…
- The Story So Far – Dec 5 Guess which paper turned on Moyes after historic 0-1 loss to Everton…
- Football Finance: TV is in decline, the Premier League isn’t immune, the party could be over in the next decade or so…
- The Story So Far – Dec 4 World Cup pots explained, and World Cup ball revealed!
- The State of Analytics: The Numbers Fame—Is football analytics ready for Prime Time?