Richard Whittall, Devang Desai and Sean Keay manage to talk through horrible drilling sounds and Richard’s high pitched and nasally celebrations as Aston Villa scored twice against Sunderland to discuss everything from Schalke’s winning form, UEFA’s inconsistency when it comes to fining clubs, and much more. Then we move on to address Don Garber’s claims that MLS could do with fewer games on TV.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Apr 29, 2013
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League