Richard Whittall, Devang Desai and Sean Keay manage to talk through horrible drilling sounds and Richard’s high pitched and nasally celebrations as Aston Villa scored twice against Sunderland to discuss everything from Schalke’s winning form, UEFA’s inconsistency when it comes to fining clubs, and much more. Then we move on to address Don Garber’s claims that MLS could do with fewer games on TV.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Apr 29, 2013
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?
- Space Evaders: The big reason why Man United lost to Olympiacos