Miroslav Klose scored five times in a span of 40 minutes as Lazio throttled Bologna 6-0 at Stadio Olimpico. Klose is the first person to score five in a single Serie A match since the 1984-85 season.
Posted by Devang Desai under Lazio, Serie A on May 05, 2013
- The Story So Far – Dec 11 Watch the Sneijder strike that sent Juve out of the Champions League
- The State of Analytics: Did David Moyes inherit a fundamentally flawed team from Alex Ferguson?
- The Story So Far – Dec 10 Decision Day: Which remaining teams will progress to the round of 16 in the Champions League?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 57!
- The Football So Far – Dec 9 Martinez further rubs Toffee in Moyes’ face, and the reason why United are poor this season
- What delighted/enraged you this weekend in the football?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 56!
- Blatter’s violent mic-grabs, a dancing armadillo, and a bad day for England and the USA—How the World Cup Draw Unfolded
- The Story So Far – Dec 6 Ready! Set! DRAW! theScore has you covered for the World Cup draw today…
- Bandini: Meet the young players with Juventus’ future at their feet