Richard Whittall, Devang Desai and Sean Keay discuss their Vieiras and Vidukas from the week, and then the panel discusses the recent spat of violent incidents against referees in youth soccer, and what can be done to address the problem.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on May 06, 2013
Previous post Paolo Di Canio takes a deep breath
- Why there is no such thing as ‘stats vs intuition’ in football
- Is MLS really more popular than baseball with America’s teenagers?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Wigan does it again, Arsenal’s trophy drought and Strootman’s sorrow
- Toni Kroos to Man United? Really? Some things you should know
- This weekend’s football explained in eight illuminating quotes
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football