We’ve been a little Beckham heavy in these parts over the last week. You can read about him here, here, here and here. Beckham–who wore the captain’s armband–probably played his last professional game today, as PSG defeated Brest 3-1 at the Parc Des Princes. Paris St.Germain have one more Ligue 1 game remaining, but Beckham’s teary exit after he was substituted with 10 minutes to play indicates this was probably it.
Previous post Roberto Mancini thanks Manchester City’s fans
- Liverpool should not miss the warning signs, even if they win the Premier League trophy this season
- Why Man United should avoid looking for “the next Ferguson”
- Why David Moyes’ (probable) sacking as Man United manager was more than 11 months in the making
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Moyes will get fired according to reports
- Bandini: Despite Courtois mania, Chelsea’s No. 1 isn’t planning to ‘Cech out’ just yet
- 8 cool things about this past weekend in football
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?