It’s been said several times in the last hour or so, but it is worth repeating. That was a terrific game of football. Excellent goalkeeping, superb individual efforts and the vindication of Arjen Robben capped another year of Champions League Football. We end with some of the best pictures from a wonderful day. So many adjectives.
Posted by Devang Desai under Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Uefa Champions League on May 25, 2013
- Should Juventus sell Paul Pogba?
- The Counter Attack Podcast! Brazil’s dominance, England’s decision and Ozil’s rough 2014
- End of an era: Puyol will leave Barcelona at season’s end
- Bandini: Borini making good on early promise
- Sol Campbell’s thoughts on race reveal bigger issues in English football
- What would it look like if we applied football logic to the real world?
- Is Vincent Tan right in saying Malky Mackay was “lucky” at Cardiff?
- John Terry and why goals aren’t always the result of an ‘error’
- Could a legal challenge derail Financial Fair Play in England?
- Space Evaders: The big reason why Man United lost to Olympiacos