It’s been said several times in the last hour or so, but it is worth repeating. That was a terrific game of football. Excellent goalkeeping, superb individual efforts and the vindication of Arjen Robben capped another year of Champions League Football. We end with some of the best pictures from a wonderful day. So many adjectives.
Posted by Devang Desai under Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Uefa Champions League on May 25, 2013
- The State of Analytics: Did David Moyes inherit a fundamentally flawed team from Alex Ferguson?
- The Story So Far – Dec 10 Decision Day: Which remaining teams will progress to the round of 16 in the Champions League?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 57!
- The Football So Far – Dec 9 Martinez further rubs Toffee in Moyes’ face, and the reason why United are poor this season
- What delighted/enraged you this weekend in the football?
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 56!
- Blatter’s violent mic-grabs, a dancing armadillo, and a bad day for England and the USA—How the World Cup Draw Unfolded
- The Story So Far – Dec 6 Ready! Set! DRAW! theScore has you covered for the World Cup draw today…
- Bandini: Meet the young players with Juventus’ future at their feet
- The Skeptical Tactician: Trigger Happy? Why Spurs are struggling to score…