Oh god! Again and again! Please send us your football questions and we might read them out on the show, and as a bonus, answer them! You can deposit them below, or send them via electro mail to email@example.com, or hashtag them to us on Twitter with #CApodQs. Cool? Cool.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Jun 26, 2013
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League