Oh god! Again and again! Please send us your football questions and we might read them out on the show, and as a bonus, answer them! You can deposit them below, or send them via electro mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hashtag them to us on Twitter with #CApodQs. Cool? Cool.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Jun 26, 2013
- Football Finance: TV is in decline, the Premier League isn’t immune, the party could be over in the next decade or so…
- The Story So Far – Dec 4 World Cup pots explained, and World Cup ball revealed!
- The State of Analytics: The Numbers Fame—Is football analytics ready for Prime Time?
- The Story So Far – Dec 3 Watch Dante humiliate Schweinsteiger in training for Bayern
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 55!
- The Football So Far – Dec 2 Tiki-taka invades Britain, and a British footballer invades Spain
- One simple thing you can do to make your Monday more enjoyable
- The Story So Far – Nov 29 What should you watch this weekend in club football?
- The Skeptical Tactician: Football isn’t war, and football tactics need not be a secret
- The Story So Far – Nov 28 Fans of English football should be very, very concerned…