Richard Whittall, Devang Desai, Sean Keay and James Bigg sit down and discuss their favourite (and least favourite) football movies, who they would buy if they were a wealthy Arsenal director, and whether there’s a way to tell if a player is being selfish or not.
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Jul 19, 2013
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League