Richard Whittall, Sean Keay and Devang Desai turn up bright and early to discuss whether the Bale deal might just fall through, whether FIFA should allot more international spots to Asia and Africa in the World Cup, and our pick for the best footballer available to play Batman. Thanks to all who submitted questions!
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Aug 29, 2013
- Bandini: Meet the young players with Juventus’ future at their feet
- The Skeptical Tactician: Trigger Happy? Why Spurs are struggling to score…
- The Story So Far – Dec 5 Guess which paper turned on Moyes after historic 0-1 loss to Everton…
- Football Finance: TV is in decline, the Premier League isn’t immune, the party could be over in the next decade or so…
- The Story So Far – Dec 4 World Cup pots explained, and World Cup ball revealed!
- The State of Analytics: The Numbers Fame—Is football analytics ready for Prime Time?
- The Story So Far – Dec 3 Watch Dante humiliate Schweinsteiger in training for Bayern
- The Counter Attack Podcast – Episode 55!
- The Football So Far – Dec 2 Tiki-taka invades Britain, and a British footballer invades Spain
- One simple thing you can do to make your Monday more enjoyable