Richard Whittall, Devang Desai, Sean Keay and James Bigg talk about the France implosion, Eden Hazard’s advice to Kevin De Bruyne, the problem with too many international friendlies, and the correct way to pronounce ‘Steven Gerrard.’
Posted by Richard Whittall under Counter Attack Podcast on Nov 18, 2013
- Why Gary Neville’s take on simulation is just as moralistic as the anti-diving crowd
- Some brief thoughts on Daniel Gordon’s 30 for 30 doc, Hillsborough
- Financial Fair Play, analytics, and the basis of good decision-making in football
- Is it wise for Man United to break the bank on a star Bayern Munich midfielder?
- Eight cool things that happened in football this past weekend
- Five recent Champions League semis that were better than the final (or at least as good)
- What to expect in the Champions League semis
- Is Arjen Robben faster than human consciousness or should Man United have tracked him better?
- What’s wrong with Arsenal? Its players (allegedly) have a theory…
- How understanding Game State effect can help in the Champions League